Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Wa Wa Advent Day 5

     Yesterday our #1 said, "Wait a minute I want one of my animal's to sneak out of my bed while I sleep."  I responded, "Well I guess you better ask Wa Wa to invite one."  #1 promptly asked Wa Wa, "Could you please take Tiger with you when you sneak out of bed tonight?"  "Tiger," is a Tiger stuffed animal we where given.  #1 calls him Tiger and #2 call's him Velcro.  No, we don't have a clue why! So there is an addition to the festivities.  This makes my job a tad bit harder in that #1 wakes very easily!  Last night I snuck into the Boy's room and got Wa Wa and Velcro.  I had them set at the top of the stairs out side the Boy's room so I could set up in the morning.  Little did I know that our #2 would get out of bed at 3:30 am. because he had to poop!  When I got up, Wa Wa was GONE!!!! NO!!!  I had to sneak back in and both boys woke!  I told them I was checking on them.  They went back to sleep!  Score!!!  So this morning our 3 found Wa Wa and Velcro in the car!  The par of them went to Sam's club to get the 3 cliff bars!  Velcro drove of course! 


This is what we do with the Advent Stickers Wa Wa 
give us.



No comments:

Post a Comment