Thursday, December 6, 2012

Wa Wa Advent Day 6

     OK, its getting a little harder to think of ideas for Wa Wa and Velcro!  I am just drawing off of things that are happening day to day at this point.  I need to get back on Pintrest and see if I can snag some ideas from Elf on the Shelf.  Its just that Wa Wa's MO is to bless the kids not get in trouble.


     My Mother and Father in Love came over last night for a few minutes and while here Granny gave #1 a magazine.  Its about birds and blooms I think.  When #1 is at Granny's house they enjoy her love for birds together.  The magazine was on the end table so I snagged it and set it up on the deck were we have our bird feeder. Velcro is trying to refill the feeder and Wa Wa is reading the magazine to him.  I learned my lesson the night before.  When I snuck in to get the animals I threw them down stairs. Just in case some one got up at 3:30am. Thankfully there was no getting up or calling last night!

No comments:

Post a Comment