Tuesday, December 18, 2012

RAGS

I don't fold them! 
     Can you even handle it?  I used to fold them every time we washed them.  We can't buy paper towles right now so there is a lot of rags.  I have the kids help clean regularly so the rag draw would always look like we never folded them to begin with.  This was frustrating to me so I thought to myself, "I am the one who manages this home, nothing says I have to fold these rags!"  I do plan on folding rags one day.  I will teach my kids how and how to get them out of the draw with out wrecking it.  Today is not that day.  I love the freedom in picking your battles.  This one isn't that important to me!  It takes less time to do laundry anyone can put them away for me and I never get frustrated about the rags any more.  On the contrary every time I look in that draw of disarray I giggle to myself.  I breath deep the pleasure of doing what it takes to lessen the stress and put effort towards the things I care most about. 

No comments:

Post a Comment