Friday, December 21, 2012

Wa Wa Advent Day 21



FIRST SNOW! There is nothing more fun that waking up to a little blanket of white on everything! We got a little snow this morning! Its been kind of fun not really having a plan with what I am going to do each morning. Usually I just integrate Wa Wa and Velcro with what is already going on during our days. This morning Wa Wa and Velcro went out to play in the show wearing the scarves Uncle Lukie made us! The "lost" the sticker in the wind so we hand to bundle up and go find it. I of course had it in my pocket and put it in the snow when they weren't looking! Abigail was less than impressed with going out in the cold wind and snow at 7 am before the sun even came up! She was a trooper!
I love this purple suit!



my hair froze!


No comments:

Post a Comment