Thursday, December 20, 2012

Wa Wa Advent Day 19


     Wa Wa and Velcro were checking out the stockings. This year we are going to have them be the ones to stuff the kids stockings to say thank you for helping tell the Christmas Story. 
There are a few things I have been loving about doing this. Troy our oldest almost 5 can tell me a huge chunk of our Story from memory. When he makes up his songs he sings often about the truths fond in our story book we are making with the stickers. As I read each morning I pause in the story on key words or character and usually Troy fills in the bank. The one and only one Bear yells out is when I am reading about the angel Gabriel! We had a next door neighbor named Gabriel so its his favorite name to yell out. 
     One morning while we were all sick Paul had a moment of panic! I had slept in the boys room again. It is just easier to make sure Paul gets sleep and instead of getting out of bed and going to their room I was close by for comfort. Paul's phone has our alarm on it. I had been up most of the night so I didn't come down stairs before Paul left the house at 5:30. He told me he found himself out side the boys bed room door conflicted over weather or not he should go in and wake me so I could set up Wa Wa. All was well I had already made a plan and we didn't loose a day. I filled with joy as Paul told me this. I love that he cared enough to panic! I have conditioned him to my celebrating ways! Mu ahhahahahahahaha! 



No comments:

Post a Comment