Saturday, December 8, 2012

THIS SIDE OF HEAVEN




     Between our first and second boy we lost a baby. I wasn't as far along as some so for some reason I didn't think I had the right to grieve. I asked God to help me grieve because a loss is a loss no matter how far along. He did help me. I wrote this song and would just play it and sob. I share it now to hopefully encourage those who have had the same loss to grieve and that that God will hold you through it if you let Him. We don't always get to know why but God's love for you is not less because He allows something so devastating. I would not have my precious #2 if we hadn't lost the baby I am singing about. Our lives would be so different with out him. He is such and extreme delight. 


 If we had not lost the baby I am singing about. Our lives would be so different with out him. He is such and extreme delight. 

More to come....You know when I find some more quiet time :)

No comments:

Post a Comment