Tuesday, December 3, 2013

BEAR IS 4

 It was a good day. I didn't have the money to do any kind of a theme and that was wonderful in its own way. I didn't try to accomplish anything Pintrest and as a result ended up still wowing my kiddo and spending $3 on decorations! Theme Green, his favorite color. I didn't get a picture but there were some streamers and balloons. He was so blessed when he woke up to the house decorated. Paul got to be home just long enough to watch Bear open up his gift from Abi and Troy. LEGO's they worked together to build a bug type space ship. Bear was so gracious sharing his first set of new lego's.



 We did the usual sprinkles on everything we eat all day long and sang happy birthday with every meal. I just love blowing out candles so I do that for my kids multiple times day :).
Went to Big Boys and used out last free meal coupons! 


       We had his "party" at Granny and Grand Dad's. We all had pj's on! Aunt Shell Shell made cake and cup cakes to order. This is the master on the Nijago Lego movies and toys. After Bear told me what kind of cake he wanted and I told Shell he said, "don't worry Mom, I told God what I was thinking and He will tell Aunt Shell Shell." I wasn't worried she is amazing at cakes!

 Papa called while Bear was building lego's with Dad. That is always such a blessing. 

     Bear was blessed with so many fun lego's but the gift that stole the show was the "fart gun." From Mamo and Papa! Yes I said fart gun! It is a gun that farts and strays banana sent. We got to Skye with Mamo and Uncle Lukie as he opened their gifts.

     All of this was fun and wonderful but the greatest gift was that Bear invited the Holy Spirit to live in him today. We were getting shoes on before leaving and we got into discussion about the Holy Spirit and Satin living in our hearts. He said that he keep forgetting to ask the Holy Spirit into his heart and would I help him pray and ask Him in. Yes, Bear I would love to. It was a good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment