Saturday, January 4, 2014

Little Mrs. FIX IT

    I want to fix thing that are wrong!  Or what I perceive to be wrong. I want to make things right.  The things that matter most to me in the world are relationships. So my desire to fix and my love of relationships have collided much in my life.  I am beginning to learn something incredibly freeing that diminishes conflict in my beloved relationships.  TRUST IN THE LORD WITH ALL YOUR HEART.  Yep.  I asked God several weeks ago how in the world am I to do this and He is answering me.  I don't think it will ever be an all at once answer. The more I grow in the Lord the more I am OK with my sanctification being a process and not an event.
     So TRUST.  What does it look like to trust.  For me its backing off some in my "training"of my kids with there interaction with each other and people outside our home.  Letting them try out all we have taught and either succeed or fail.  Its letting my husband off the hook of perfection and just being his best friend even if I don't agree with every little thing he does in a day. Its when something in a relationship concerns me or seems off, going directly to God about it first. Skipping God and plunging into fixing it....that was the old way. Its time to walk in a new way. TRUST. What is God calling you to trust Him with today?

Sometimes their interaction with each other is beautiful. 

No comments:

Post a Comment