Monday, October 22, 2012

The Hard.

                                          Fire Girl!
                                          Ahhh Fall
                                         Oh soil you hold great wonders!


                                                    Snack time

                         Caught Troy running "Learning Time"





 you will have to read to understand this one!
                                           

     The whole story can have a lot of hard....I could just put up a few great pictures and act like it was an amazing day but secrets out it was only amazing until 11am! My goal after some rad time in the Word was to Breath Deep, Say Jesus You manage my day and speak to my 3 crazies and not at them. I did this faithfully with the many moments i needed to. My 3 and i had a great morning learning about soil, digging in it and doing chores. By 11 my energy gave out and i couldn't believe there were still hours before nap time. I had planned on mowing the law during nap and I am so glad I did because I finally found my phone that had been missing all morning. I nearly ran it over with the law mower! My Bear woke hard from nap crying for at least 45 min. I tried distracting him from his misery with pumpkin painting. It worked. Paul got home and every ones spirits rose instantly! He was home for about 2 hours. The only 2 hours we have gotten to see him in the last 24. Dinner wasn't very good...tried something new that i wont be making again. 30 min. after everyone else was done with dinner and Bear still wont touch it.
     Paul: Bear just eat one of those pepper in there you love      peppers
   Bear: Dad its dirty! 
He can't stand for his food to touch.
     I got a great hug in with Paul before he was off to training.
     My Mom called which was great to hear her voice but I asked if she could come visit soon and there just isn't a way. I cried, then told her everything i could think of about her grand babies that she was missing.
    This is getting long but the night isn't over.
     While working on the kid sleepy time tea Troy spilled the hot water all over the front of him yes the front were his most sensitive member lives then later in the evening zipped it in his pj's.
   I finally got them in bed after much comforting because "I miss Daddy!" I turn my hot water on for my sleepy time tea. I didn't realize that there was something on the stove so the smoke alarms went off...i ran up stairs as soon as i could to snuggles screaming babies and when i got back down found that the alarm scared the poop out of our puppy.
    I never want my blog to be a place to complain or vent i want it to be real. So the real is that from 11 am on the day was really hard but though i am called to redeem the time my Jesus is the Great Redeemer. I take comfort in the fact that i can go to bed in grace and try again tomorrow. The key is to keep saying Jesus you manage my day. As soon as i stopped doing that it went down hill. I also think taking a break at some point needs to happen more. 
There is the day. A hard one. We press on!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment